View Single Post
Old Oct 11th, 2019, 00:00   #92
Davebbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2srt View Post
We have been very happy with Clive Brook Huddersfield. Can't fault them at all.
I'm also very satisfied with Clive Brook Huddersfield. From my initial visit to "have a look", right through to aftercare has been top notch. I bought my V90 in May, it was Fiona the salesperson's first day (she'd moved over from the Bradford branch, so been with the company a good while), and she was fantastic. Very knowledgable and friendly, and kept me well up to date through the purchase process.

Unfortunately a month or so a go, the car developed a couple of faults, all easily fixable under warranty. The front of house and service staff were all great, I had a decent courtesy car (XC60) for the majority of the week that mine was in for, and they simply run a policy where you just need to return it with the fuel it came with in it. It's the little things that count, such as walking in and being greeted with "Hello Mr Butterworth" before I've even said hello and that I was here to collect my car. The service is way above RRG Skoda Rochdale, who my previous Superb was with.

It's just been in again this week, one of the faults it went in for (steering wheel button pack, surprise surprise), and as soon as I rang up to book it in, they were very apologetic and wanted to get the car booked in as soon as possible. I took it in yesterday, had a very clean and well presented courtesy car again and great service from the team. When I picked it up I have various questions to ask as well, things like retrofitting Apple Car Play, service plans, extended warranty, breakdown assist... and despite supposedly finishing just as I arrived to collect the car, the advisor was more than happy to take me through everything and have a general chat, and also for when it's in for the repair next week (part ordered), do I have a particular requirement for a courtesy car... I remember taking a Skoda Superb in for some warranty work, and had a few days with a CitiGo

I'll easily give Clive Brook Huddersfield 110%!
Davebbass is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Davebbass For This Useful Post: