View Single Post
Old Nov 6th, 2019, 12:20   #1563
Arianne
Premier Member

Default Closing off the loose ends.....

Apologies for ‘going missing in action’ folks.

Silly really but I have a bit of a conscience about checking-out with stuff flapping around in the wind back in early-2018. I was exhausted with the whole thing and, having got a resolution on our Range Rover Velar, logged off of all social media sites and became a hermit!

So I’ve chosen to wrap up the ending so I can leave the forum knowing I have done the right thing by forum members. I have been a member since 2006. First with our XC90 and then, from 2014, with our XC60.

I’ve enjoyed the banter, advice and help from other forum members so this is me just wrapping up everything for the record. It was a loooong thread, some folk were interested and others were not.

If you were one of those who followed this thread at the time then here’s the ending. If you were / are not and you are somewhat bewildered as to why, after all this time, some guy who owns a Velar has popped up on your Volvo XC60 forum.......... sorry to have wasted your time.

Here’s the link: https://www.velarforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2953

Best wishes, Arianne