Thread: Cold feet
View Single Post
Old Dec 6th, 2019, 02:54   #20
Bashy
Aged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by familymangreg View Post
My MY17 D5 is simply left in auto, with small seasonal adjustments to the temperature as other have said, really don't need to interact with it much at all. I have never noticed cold (or warm in summer) footwells.

My only gripe is that it does take longer to produce hot air on a cold morning than any other car I've ever owned (and yes I am comparing to other diesel cars!).

:wq
Perhaps thats because its on auto, does it not require to get to a certain temp before it fires up the fan else it would make you feel colder. I could be really wrong but i am sure the Volvo are the faster heating that i have used, i found my S70 T5, C70 T5 and now this current diesel to be pretty quick to heat up, thats comparing to Laguna, years, 02, 04 & 08, Focus, Fiesta, Astra, not gonna mention the rovers and many more lol, damn'it, i said i wasnt gonna mention them......