View Single Post
Old Dec 9th, 2019, 06:52   #39
Quacker
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
At the risk of being slapped down by Quacker again, a more customisable driver display, a la Audi.
I agree with you that the Audi display and latest nav display is better than Volvo’s, even down to top end VW Golf level. I knew this before getting the Volvo but find the Volvo’s to be simple and servicable. Do I wish it was an Audi? Not really. If I wanted another Audi I would have bought one and I have no regrets.

Deciding upon a car is about balancing the whole package to be agreeable, not dependant on one particular feature unless that one is particularly objectionable. There is no doubt that the next generation Volvo display, built on Android, will be very different and better, but whether the rest of the car will be agreeable is more questionable, as Volvo seems to wish to take control of more and more aspects of the actual driving.