View Single Post
Old Jan 26th, 2020, 13:30   #278
JFrisk

Quote:
Originally Posted by marekbm View Post
one more release today. if you look on d5t5 eshop now then you can see that also version with aptX support is available now. aptX requires the license so the bluetooth modem used on the board is more expensive. so it also affects final price.

so this version allow you to see if the aptX is available. it is part of bluetooth modem version:
- without aptX: vw6.0.0, vw6.1.0, ...
- with aptX: vw6.3.0_aptX, ...

i have also created a stupid issue in the previous version so if you dial "***" then nothing is disconnected.

v2020-01-25_2
Sorry Marek, still problem with facelift Volvo and iPhone (iOS 12.4.4)!

The PHM restarts in an infinite loop if a BT-device is connected, so I can't even read out the error log. After a lot of tries, I was able to get one error logg out from it, but it was only a single line "at+cpbs?", and I'm not sure what state the PHM was in when I read it out. I think I just vere lucky to send the command in just the right time.

It was no problem to put it in update mode and downgrade it again. I only had to turn off all BT-signals that was paired with it first.

Can I keep the latest bootloader with the v2019-09-05? (It looks like it works.)

And a question about the aptX:
I have vw6.2.0, I'll guess that it not have the aptX option then.
But is it only a license upgrade, or is it also a hardvare change if i want the aptX option?
JFrisk is offline   Reply With Quote