View Single Post
Old Jan 26th, 2020, 18:33   #279
marekbm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFrisk View Post
Sorry Marek, still problem with facelift Volvo and iPhone (iOS 12.4.4)!

The PHM restarts in an infinite loop if a BT-device is connected, so I can't even read out the error log. After a lot of tries, I was able to get one error logg out from it, but it was only a single line "at+cpbs?", and I'm not sure what state the PHM was in when I read it out. I think I just vere lucky to send the command in just the right time.

It was no problem to put it in update mode and downgrade it again. I only had to turn off all BT-signals that was paired with it first.

Can I keep the latest bootloader with the v2019-09-05? (It looks like it works.)

And a question about the aptX:
I have vw6.2.0, I'll guess that it not have the aptX option then.
But is it only a license upgrade, or is it also a hardvare change if i want the aptX option?
this is strange. i have p2 2002 so the PHM have had a different GSM modem inside but i did some test with latest firmware and everything works fine (connection, contacts, outgoing calls, incoming calls). even if i use iphone.

regarding logs:
the final firmware releases have disabled detailed log so you can see only errors with modem communication. this is also strange because the instruction which you sent is correct so only the reason why it is on log is that there really happends something what should not be. it looks that bluetooth modem reboots from some reason. i have a fuse to reboot all if something like this happends. do you have enabled multiple connections? it is not stable if one of the device is iphone. and it can cause these reboots.
as i have written before. send me an email and i will send you a debug firmware so we can find what happends. but if it reboots then it will be quite a problem.

regarding bootloader:
it is all right to have newer bootloader than firmware.

regarding aptX:
the license has to be a part of bluetooth modem (wt32i). so it is not possible to just enable it. if you want aptX then you have to buy a wt32i with preinstalled aptX license. silabs does not support to buy the license separatelly.