Thread: Cruise control
View Single Post
Old Apr 21st, 2020, 13:50   #14
Laird Scooby
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuda View Post
i need the 9130081 module (2nd link), the one i bought with the kit was p/n 3544361.
it seems that i do have the wiring as there is a unused plug in the left side of the driver's footwell (left hand drive car) which looks that it might belong to the CC module
https://ibb.co/9VrJW47

My question was if it Volvo used a different indicator stalk plug for the later models as well or was it the same for all years and one should probably be hidden somewhere under my dash?
because i found one unused 4 pin plug but this does not fit the one i have on the indicator stalk (picture in my last post)
As far as i know, from 95 on Volvo did use a different stalk on the 940 that cosmetically matched those in the 760/960. However, electrically i believe they were the same as the earlier 940 and 740. Note that the 7/960 models do NOT have a hazard warning switch built in so aren't interchangeable either. Be careful as many ebay sellers think they're the same but they're not!

Next Door to Top-Gun with a Honda CR-V & S Type Jag Volvo gone but not forgotten........
Laird Scooby is online now   Reply With Quote