View Single Post
Old Jul 21st, 2022, 11:44   #71
SnineT
Extrahumanestrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio1 View Post
I know, that's not easy. Planned to have this car around 10 years, satisfied in everything beside the seats which is quite important... Spent a lot of time while choosing the car and testing over the weekend etc, did not face issue with the seats, maybe in the test car seat was slightly different although had extender as well...

Afraid to choose anything in the future as weekend test may not reveal all the issues... maybe should skips seats with extenders

Anyway, had a lot of cars, more or less comfortable but as V60CC is for sure the best among all the others the seats are the worst.

Not many cars available in the segment I'm interested in, was choosing between V60CC and new Subaru Outback, but Subaru has poor engine in Poland, did not like interior design and most important Subaru policy for sales is very limited in Poland, no test cars available for longer testing, just few dealers etc.

So have to somehow fix that seat issue as it blocks all the pleasure from this car, which is great beside it/
I would investigate getting a whole new aftermarket seat fitted, then swap it back in when you want to sell the car, still won't be cheap but may allow you to drive more comfortably.
SnineT is offline   Reply With Quote