View Single Post
Old Nov 13th, 2022, 10:50   #30
KeithR56

Quote:
Rybrook, Preston is also my local dealer. Have used them for servicing and found them ok.
I’ve been using Rybrooks (Preston and Warrington) for years and have no complaints about their first class servicing. However, I have found their Sales team not only rude and unhelpful, but they also ask top dollar whilst offering 25% less than everyone else on trade ins. It almost seems like they don’t want the business.

As they now own all of the dealerships in this part of the world, they are always my first port of call when I’m changing my car, but I’m more than happy to travel to get the right car. My last two Volvos were bought from Malton (105 miles away) and Bradford (60 miles). On both occasions I got exactly what I wanted and saved thousands on the deal (just short of £10k saved on my current car plus friendly and helpful sales team). It pays to shop around if you have the time and inclination.

I’ve just had a quick look on line and seen a really nice 72 reg B4 Ultimate in Leicester with 500 miles on the clock. If I were in the market right now I’d be straight on the phone to them. (Actually, I think I’ve just scared the wife when she saw I was looking at cars )