View Single Post
Old Aug 19th, 2023, 19:10   #1
RollingThunder
Grumpy Old Git

Default 940/960 parts, lots of them... Part 2 (even more added)

Item 9: Radiator drain plug. £5

Genuine part, unopened packaging.

Item 10: 940/960 rear reading lamps. £50 the pair

I believe the plastic trim has an indentation on the rear face showing where to cut away the trim to fit these. I *believe* the wiring is there from 1995 MY onwards, so these should just plug in. If not, connect them to the interior lamp wiring. These are grey.

Item 11: 940 Turbo petrol fuel filter. £10

Genuine Volvo item, still boxed. Cost me £23

Item 12: 3x used 940 turbo radiator hoses. £10

Removed from my 940 as part of my stage 0 service. All ok for use as emergency spares - good to have if you're about to go away on holiday?

Item 13: 940/960 Mk1 SALOON rear mudflaps. NOS ! £70

These are definitely NLA - anywhere. I was stunned when I found them and paid quite a bit for them. New, unfitted, with instructions and I believe all the fittings as the bag looks unopened. Find another!

Item 14: 960 genuine Volvo wooden trim. £100

Never seen this on sale before. A genuine Volvo real wood trim set comprising of 3x pieces for the dash and 4x door pieces that fit above the interior door handles. Note one piece has a small chip and another has some slight water damage.

Item 15: Metal single DIN triple gauge panel. £10

This is unfitted but has been in my garage for a number of years so the paint has some faint rust marks starting to show. Not that noticeable, but ideally I'd chemical dip it and powdercoat it.

Item 16: President Walker CB radio & mic. £75

I haven't used this in years, but it is a Euro Norm legal CB and was working fine. It has been stored a while though. I'll through in a SWR meter and whatever other CB stuff I come across

Item 17: Volvo alarm relay and matched fob #1. £50

Untested but I paid a lot more than this for it.

Item 18 Volvo alarm relay and matched fob #2. £50

Untested but I paid a lot more than this for it.

Item 19: Various Volvo alarm fobs, untested. £10 each

Please state which you want - A, B or C.

And finally...

Item 20: Blaupunkt Skagen DAB radio. £100

As new, will be sold with the original box, instructions, etc. Will have to provide your own antenna and antenna cable. Works perfectly, only selling as I have a double DIN Blaupunkt DAB to go into the new car.

Full spec here - https://blaupunkt.com/product/skagen-400-dab/

Item 21: Volvo Omega wheels x4. £100 collection only

15x6. Fit 740, 940, 960 Mk1. Average condition, need a refurb. Includes centre caps. Tyres are scrap.

Item 22: Haynes manual S70, V70 & C70 (manual 3573). £10

Very good condition, just a few oily marks.

Thanks for reading this far!

As mentioned in Part 1, I can post any item at cost price, or it can be collected from Doncaster.

Last edited by RollingThunder; Aug 19th, 2023 at 19:39.
RollingThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RollingThunder For This Useful Post: