Thread: Seriously?
View Single Post
Old Oct 15th, 2023, 22:29   #5685
Laird Scooby
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve 940 View Post
Cheers Dave,

Will see what happens Tuesday, and I can appreciate your problems in viewing or rather not viewing certain web pages, I’ve had to replace perfectly good laptop and iPad because their operating system couldn’t cope with up to date systems.

Cheers
Steve
It's not to do with an out of date computer Steve - it's because i refuse to use anti-social media like Faceberk, Instagorm and the like. The nearest i get is fora such as this one, the Rover, Jag and Honda fora i'm on and YouTube which i consider to be a video sharing website rather than anti-social media. That's as far as i use YT, might make the occasional comment here or there but not often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSv40 View Post
It is also on ebay. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/305204351...Bk9SR9KU4dDmYg

Some better photos. Interestingly the description is now: has recently been refreshed and looking stunning externally - hmm. Vendor has owned since October 2021. Still needs viewing, but caveat emptor.
Thanks for that - that LPG tank install won't pass muster from the look of things, it seems to be held in with a spare wheel strap!

I may be wrong, there might be the correct bracket for a vertical donut (toroidal) tank) behind it but i somehow doubt it!

Also a distinct lack of changeover switch on the dash or anywhere near it, suggesting that it's only been half done.

Next Door to Top-Gun with a Honda CR-V & S Type Jag Volvo gone but not forgotten........
Laird Scooby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laird Scooby For This Useful Post: