Thread: Xc60 -> xc40
View Single Post
Old Oct 31st, 2023, 12:06   #1
encroute

Default Xc60 -> xc40

Hello,
I've been away a while...

I have a MY2019 XC60 Momentum, with a lot of extras (Panoramic sunfoof, 2 zone climate, 360 degree camera, ACC, BLIS, etc.)
It's a lease car and is being returned next month after 5 lovely years.

I am now looking for a XC40 (we like the SUV ride position, but don't need such a big car)
Problem is I live in SW France, and the French Selekt site is rubbish for filtering options - and is not accurate - filtering out vehicles that do (on inspection) meet the requirements.

Heycar.fr seems better - but the "detailed specification" goes from good to spurious (i.e. Door bins)

It's been a while since I went throught this process - so any answers you can steer me through would be helpful.

1. How is the MY2022 XC40 suspension compared to a MY2019 XC60? Is it best to avoid a PHEV for weight/suspension issues? I understand it's only 100-110kg difference.

2. Is the 360 camera available on the XC40, as none seem to be available - rear cameras only. I appreciate French versions may differ.

3. Am I right that I need a My2022+ for the Android based Infotainment system, (AAOC) , as opposed to the Volvo Sensus?

4. Any tips re buying (bargaining) in France?!

Nice to be back!
Sean (Encroute)
encroute is offline   Reply With Quote