View Single Post
Old Feb 7th, 2024, 00:10   #1
GR2250

Default thinking about a cheap 2011 V60 with a suss gearbox

I have an option on a cheap 2011 V60 with just over 100,000 KM.

The catch is that the owner says the gearbox is intermittently slipping.

He says he has had a replacement gearbox fitted and thinks that it is a problem with the TCM.

I connected my VCX-Nano to the car and did a scan with Vida, which reported it couldn't talk to the TCM.

I then tried VDASH and it came back with the following DTCs

DTCs:
ECM-U0101670: Lost Communication With Vehicle Immobilizer Control Module. General Failure Information. No sub type information.

TCM-P074592: Pressure Control Solenoid E Performance/Stuck Off. General Failure Information. No sub type information.

TCM-P074592: Pressure Control Solenoid E Performance/Stuck Off. General Failure Information. No sub type information.

TCM-P077679 Shift Solenoid E Performance/Stuck Off. General Failure Information. No sub type information.

TCM-P077679 Shift Solenoid E Performance/Stuck Off. General Failure Information. No sub type information.

TCM-P079679 Shift Fork C Stuck. General Failure Information. No sub type information.

My Vida/vdash experience is limited to a 2010 xc90 so please excuse me if i am missing something obvious.

I haven't had any luck searching on the codes, so would appreciate any input. Is this a project worth taking on, or should i walk away?

TIA
GR2250 is offline   Reply With Quote