View Single Post
Old Apr 3rd, 2024, 08:47   #6
Yelper85

Quote:
Originally Posted by denzo View Post
I had 45 mins on volvo customer care WhatsApp yesterday, resulting in them escalating and raising a ticket for technical to review.
I cannot log into Volvo ID on my car, it says … almost connected, but get this - Volvo On Call and SOS function works and the app on my iPhone works, just the car cannot seem to log my into the App.
Will keep posting until I get a solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGMT View Post
I've had my car a few years and it's something I have never used. Reading this thread and out of curiosity I tried connecting via the Sensus car app; with the same result, nothing. I have all the systems working, a Volvo ID, On Call and SOS. I get the feeling that the onboard VOC app is just for setting up the system when registering the car and thats all it does?
Hi @denzo,

I also spent a good hour on WhatsApp yesterday to Volvo Customer Care, and just like you they have escalated the case to technical. Apparently there's multiple reports of this issue.

Also like you, I get the same message but the functions all work. They wanted me to get all Volvo Cars app users to log out then try again in case this was causing the issue, but in theory the app has nothing to do with the issue as you login to the app with your Volvo ID but you can have multiple users with the same car in their app, yet the car is only tied to one specific Volvo ID.

Hi @MikeGMT

No the onboard VOC should definitely tie it to any user Volvo ID, not just for car registration, and it worked when we originally got the car. Indeed I used to be able to see the list of cars tied to my Volvo ID but that's also disappeared.

We had a Sensus console module change so basically it reset the car settings and everything Sensus related back to default even though they said it hadn't and apparently it could have been exported/imported to the new module. This module change also reset the Volvo ID and maps etc which has thrown the car into a meltdown.

20 plate XC60 Inscription Pro T8 PHEV + Polestar
Yelper85 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Yelper85 For This Useful Post: