View Single Post
Old Apr 3rd, 2024, 21:40   #1
Scoobiedoo79

Default S60 polestar software update.

Hi Guy's,

I've got a S60 (18 plate 2.0 auto) and was thinking about installing a tuning box to it (TDI Tuning) but whilst going over it and looking into it further I came across the option to install the polestar software upgrade onto my car from volvo direct for £555 (all warranty / services etc are not effected as its volvo supported)

My understanding is that it upgraded the predefined mode selections (eco comfort etc) to the newer bigger better faster stronger polestar versions. However in my digging about I've found out that it just adds another option to the list called polestar that you have to select to use as opposed to it always running on tweeked pre defined ones.

Firstly has anyone got this done that can confirm what you actually get with the upgrade and if its worth it over a tuning device.

And secondly if it just adds a polestar option to the list can it be set as a default? As it stands mines is set to comfort as most of the time I forgot to change it and setting individual as an option to default eact time I use the car (or polestar if I upgrade) would be preferable but I don't think this is the case / possible.

Can anyone assist / advise / recommend a tuning device?

Thanks in advance,
Scoobiedoo79 is offline   Reply With Quote