View Single Post
Old Apr 13th, 2024, 17:26   #122
Lexman8
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijkgenesis View Post
Evidently the PDI is all done pre delivery to the dealer.
Not sure how I feel about that.

Quote:
A couple of hours after speaking with dealer the final invoice arrived... It didn't show the £2k deposit contribution so phone call ensued and I await an amended invoice. (I have an email from the dealer last september confirming the amount so hopefully not be an issue).
I expect the £2k to be missing when I finally get invoiced. Like you I made sure I had an email confirming it. Did you phone the dealer or Volvo to arrange an amended invoice?

Quote:
Still 7 months from my original order in September compared to the 3 months quoted at the time but like other posters I was happy to wait for the good deal at the time with 4yrs 0%, 4 years service plan and the blond seats
You ordered the same car as me on the same date yet mine was only built last week and won't be delivered until July. No-one can explain why there's such a large gap.
Good luck with yours.