View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 07:04   #1291
Whippy
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thekilt View Post
I had an issue yesterday when parking. I didnt really need to charge as i had 170 miles remaining, and the cost per kwh was quite high. However to pay for parking was more arduous than charging. We didnt have any change, the parking machine didnt take card, and when trying to use the app it stated i was already registered but even after resetting password i still couldnt get in. 5 minutes faffing i gave up, parked at the charger (third party charger) plugged in and tapped the RFID card from Octopus and behold it was charging. Wasnt an issue at all. I have had bad experiances with third party chargers, and i dont for one minute disbeleive any of the issues other people have had. Its not all roses with Tesla chargers either. We have encountered ones which dont work, or dodgy connectors but luckily at the time of day we were there it wasnt busy at all.

I remember well the times i was at fuel stations and there wasnt any fuelat the pumps, then trying to find another local station with fuel before running out. similar stories but people forget this and focus on the negative of something they dont like.
Don't get too comfy,

https://www.ft.com/content/114effb2-...d-00a96a0336a2

😂😂😂