View Single Post
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 17:15   #419
pigapumbu
Roary The Racing Car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat View Post
All in good time pigapumbu.

i have reasons why im being cagey.

However this issue is being dealt with as we speak, and when the the time is right i will answer every question that has been asked up untill now if needed.

However, I think once all the facts are out in the open then I wont need to answer the questions as even the simplest of simpletons should be able to work out what has been going on.

so just hold tight.

P.S - remember, this started on the 18th Oct 2007 (when ashok gave permission to sw's to release engine to timway), or 19th Nov 2007 (when ashok provided serial number of block) depending on how you look at it.
Right, thats fine by me. I am an outsider who is only going by what I have read in this thread and no knowledge of what pyaap, Tim, Stuart have discussed. My posting here has been mainly at you due to what you have written in the past and your excellent ability to not answer members questions. You like me were NOT privy to what took place between the three people and any posts you made should have reflected this. By not doing so, it has altered the whole essence of this thread.

For your sake, I hope you can and will be straight in your answers because when lots of guests from various forums read this thread, they are going to make their own minds up about Bobcat and SW auto. And right now, what minority support you have will not swing the tide in favour of you or SW auto. Only you can do that or... make it worse.

Thats just friendly advice if you wish to take it or not. As I have asked before, I will wait for your backing up of the most recent "clarification" you made.

cheers