Thread: 850 T5 Auto
View Single Post
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 07:16   #4
bigV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare1971 View Post
You bought a C70 T5 for £1500...............

You got any pictures of the car yet, I'm interested in the condition of it for that kind of cash....;o)

Andy..
In all honesty I paid £1700, a bit over budget. I don't have the car yet, I left a deposit last Sunday (17th) as the garage had to MOT it for me first....... unfortunately that is taking longer than expected because they had to send the ABS ECU away for repair.............. I am not too bothered because it means I get a well known fault fixed before I get the car :-). I should be getting it today or tomorrow!

Here are the pictures and the advert from the website it was advertised on, I saved them to my PC, but they are crap quality.

130k but the condition is lovely, service history with bills, v.tidy interior, decent tyres.............. seems cheap doesn't it? But if you look at the completed listings on ebay quite a few have been selling for around the 1700 mark (although not in THIS colour and condition), there are others advertised for 3k+ but they are just getting re-listed or re-advertised over and over again.

PICS: (Will upload more when I get the car back home later....)

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by bigV; Aug 26th, 2008 at 07:21.
bigV is offline   Reply With Quote