View Single Post
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 10:06   #8
don kalmar union
Trader

Default Software installation.

I can install the MTE software into the ECU of your proposed new car if you visit me here in NW London. I can do it at any reasonable hour weekdays or weekends as long as we fix the time.

My new prices do not include the provision of the MTE softloader device. That device and its related software is very well resolved and high spec. and when bought with the additional software packages for data logging and diagnostics does make for something very usefull to some. However, the basic softloader package costs £135 with the additional software being from £75.

Despite being an evangelist for MTE software and this excellent sofloader system I am not a great believer in the need to add anything to the basic price of a fine product in the first instance to have a piece of kit just to swap maps, which, if we are being honest is a facility to fool dealers during the warranty period when they can check easily if non standard software has been present anyway.

Regards, Don.

PS. We have all been remarkably surprised at the outcomes with the post '05MY T5's. That has as standard to many what the late, and unlamented 'R's should have had instead of their fragile lump. If you can get one that suits you it will be a very fine choise indeed.

PPS If I am down your way sometime it would be no problem to do it at your house or where ever local.

MTE performance software , TME and Ferrita stainless exhausts, AP heavy duty clutch kits, KU single mass flywheels and LSDs. 01494 785508. email don@kalmar-union.com

www.kalmar-union.com

Last edited by don kalmar union; Oct 4th, 2008 at 10:08.
don kalmar union is offline   Reply With Quote