View Single Post
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 21:33   #27
Multiplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by foggyjames View Post
That's an interesting point actually...perhaps VCUK have given Stratstone the boot.

I would certainly add my name to the list of people in favour of that happening. It strikes me that VCUK have quite a problem with, for want of a better way of putting it, crap dealers. In my experience some are excellent, but far too many are 'troubled'.

cheers

James
VCUK never had a problem with the dealers involved before Stratstone/Pendragon come along with their so called management team of over-paid under-graduates and ruined everything, not only for the customers but also for some very experienced and long term serving employees within the Volvo franchise.

The problem isn’t "The Dealers" its how they are being managed and told to operate from the powers above!!

Bring back the old days of proper management ie: managers that know how the auto industry operates and care for the customers not their own pockets!

VCUK (or someone) need’s to do something in the areas affected before they lose not only their customers but some highly trained and long term serving employees!
Multiplex is offline   Reply With Quote