View Single Post
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 11:00   #14
migrator
Aye - him again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris740R View Post
Woops forgot to check back.

I doubt they'll still sell them, I couldn't get locking wheel nuts last week lol.
From memory I'd need the throttle pulley, mines just a single but I'll try and buy the whole cruise kit as one piece if possible.
I'll give volvo a call tomorrow, there's no harm in trying. And the breakers.

Same here really, minus the france, I do a fair bit of early hours driving and there's no-one out at that time.
What features does the volvo cruise have?
I'm guessing off/on, speed up/speed down. Does it remember a speed so you can just flick it on and it'll take you to 70?

Both diagrams are a good help migrator, I've saved them for future reference.
System gives you on/off fully; speed up/speed down; temp off/reset; recover to last set speed (unless ignition has been off or system has been set off fully. 'On' is controlled by the stalk; 'full off' is controlled by the stalk; 'temp off' is controlled either by stalk or by foot pedal(s).

I think that it will not operate under 30 mph but may have that figure wrong.

There are different column switches; one lets you set the speed up/down using a rocker switch at the end of the stalk; another lets you set speed up using a long press of the button at the end of the stalk or speed reset using a short press of the same switch - speed down is by temp off then reset when desired speed is reached. You get used to the one you have. (My 760 GLE D24TIC uses this latter method, the 960 uses the former.)

(Ouch - that's another knuckle ...)
VOC 11817
migrator is offline   Reply With Quote