View Single Post
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 17:40   #6
RoyMacDonald
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by V580nut View Post
Hi

Thanks let me know how you get on with the Panasonics RP-WF810's as I might settle for those.

C
They came this morning and I've just tried them and I can't tell the difference in sound between the original Thompsons and the new Pansonic ones. I would say they took a bit of fiddeling with the tuner though to find the right spot, as it was possible to get reasonable sound and have background noise at the same time with some postions, so that may be why some people posting on Amazon said they had too much background noise.

My only compaint is that the volume and tuning dials are more protruding than the Thompsons so they could get knocked out of position more easily.

They do sit on the head nicly though and feel comfortable.

The headphones are exactly the same as the model I was offered at the main dealers for £52 two years ago. Why some are trying to sell them for £150 I don't know.

My bigest complaint is the LCD screens, I think they could be a lot better, at least as fitted in 2003. (its the first time I;ve sat in the back and looked at a DVD)

Roy