View Single Post
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 22:37   #1
XC60Owner

Default XC60 - Reboot required

Have noticed some issues with my xc60. Today the light on the button to turn the swivel headlights on and off flashed before going green when I started the car. So when driving I went to turn them on and off but they would only turn off for a second and then came back on again. I tried many times and assumed there was a fault. But turning off the engine and restarting the car fixed the issue - now they are fine - no flashing on start and can turn on and off. A few weeks back the BLIS went mad - both lights started flashing continuously (it said BLIS service required on dash) - I stopped the car and restarted and all ok. I have since had the service message but cleaning the cameras fixes the problem it seems (dried water on screen causes problems)- but the lights have never flashed continuously since. It feels like a PC that needs rebooting. What worries me is that with all the electronics in the car can you rely on the really important stuff like city safety when you need to?! Anyone else had any XC60 issues like this?
XC60Owner is offline   Reply With Quote