View Single Post
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 16:20   #23
TruckbusUK
Petrolhead+Lots of Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyMacDonald View Post
Have you tried looking in the boot and see if the transmitter has makers name on it?

You could post on the main XC90 forum and see if anyone knows who makes the headphones you want. Post your car model year though as I doubt anyone will recognise the no you quote.

Volvo will use that headphone set on all the cars for that year. I only knew what the replacement for my Thompsons was because I ordered a Volvo set thinking I would get the Thompsons but when they came they were the Pansonic and the dealers price was £52 and I kew I could buy them online for about £25, do I didn't accept them.

All the best.

Roy

Hello Roy etal, its a 2009 XC90 SE Lux (not sure what model year I'd guess at 2009 but maybe 2008 ... is there an easy way to tell?), with the twin headrest screens and the DVD player in the front armrest, the headphones have no markings on them except the number I quoted on the box and in the battery compartrment.

I have looked in every cubby hole I can find in the boot, and cant see any transmitter, or anything electrical looking except for what I believe is the towbar trailer module ... oh and of course the battery.

Thanks for any help, Robin
TruckbusUK is offline   Reply With Quote