View Single Post
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 20:21   #9
nigel335
Director/ Register Keeper

Default How many 140/160 are there on the road

I have been asked by yellow 145 to research these figures. But I would point out I have no clout with the DVLA. Information can be requested from the DVLA. The requester has to have good reason to make the request and there is a fee payable. Reading the information on their web site I do not believe we have such a reason.
Whilst I know it will not give a true picture the first place to start is for every 140 owner( 160 owners can as well but please be aware there is reg keeper for that model) who is a VOC member and wishes too, to send me the details of their vehicles. The records I hold were compiled some years ago.
I also have to take into account data protection which says information held has to be accurate upto date and necessary to hold. All new members are informed how to pass details to the respective register keeper but many do not unfortunately. Equally I am rarely updated when a vehicle is disposed of
The new data base means that members can access their own membership account with Lavenham and include their vehicle details there if they wish.
If you wish to send me details and indicate you are happy for me to hold them I am happy to do so.
nigel335 is offline   Reply With Quote