View Single Post
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 22:35   #58
940SportsEdition
From sweden with love

So when exactly are you going to pay for it. Been waiting for a cheque or some form of payment, yet still nothing. I told you how much it was going to be, you agreed and as yet nothing from you, or are you expecting to get it free. All parts people have paid for they have received, those that dont pay do not receive, I am not a charity nor do I have the money to go posting stuff out with no payment. It is sat here waiting for your cheque, as after your last contact with me, I sent you an email with the full cost and my address for the money to be sent to, I assumed you did not want it any longer due to no cheque and no reply to my email. So I am useless and a timewaster, well others that have received parts don't seem to think so, and there is a perfectly good distributor sat here which you need, but after your last little outburst very little if no chance of you now getting, complete waste of my time and effort getting it off and getting ready to send off to you. Mods please lock this thread if idiots like this are going to try it on.
940 Sports Edition, Graphite galaxy's, turbo plus kit, roof bars, dog guard, load cover, load tray, seven seats.