View Single Post
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 14:10   #6
ak888

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimorrison View Post
I think that you have got the car that I am waiting upon being delivered

I have bneen waiting for 8 weeks now and still have 2 to go - seems like forever, but as my spec is almost the same it is good to know that you are enjoying it.

I have yet to see a single XC60 of any spec or colour on the road yet, but I know that when I pick mine up I will see 6 in the first mile of driving

Iain
Thats true about seeing another XC60 - been waiting nearly 10 weeks, andi n that time I only seen 3 on the road. Waiting was quite hard - like a kid waiting for Christmas! But while you are waiting, have you perused the manual from the Volvo website? Theres a PDF of the quick start guide and the owners manual - might as well give yourself a headsup if you haven't seen it. It certainly helped me as there was a lot to take in when I was driving off from the dealer. Trying to get the temp right on the air con (setting the recirculation, direction etc), then trying to get the kids music up on the ipod and trying to navigate on the sat nav all at the same time! Unfortunately theres no sat nav guide.

As to seeing more when driving - I did spot two after picking mine up!
ak888 is offline   Reply With Quote