View Single Post
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 13:25   #4
GregE102
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollingThunder View Post
Hi Greg,

Sorry to hear about the aggro you've had with the car.

I'm not going to comment either way about what has happened as I reckon it'll have to be sorted out through legal channels, possibly with the intervention of Barclaycard - so in the meantime I'd be careful to ensure that whatever you post is absolutely the truth - if things turn really nasty, RT could counter-sue you for Libel if anything you've said is not 100% accurate or complete.

And of course, while disturbing, this only describes things from your perspective. No offence intended Personally I would not have posted this but would have sought legal advice and taken the matter from there - this post can only complicate matters as previously stated.

I hope everything works out amicably for you and RT without the need for legal redress, and that your father's op is successful.
Hello RollingThunder

I am waiting to hear from vairouse chanels regarding the mater, maybe your right i may have screwed a few things, by telling Russ i was recording our conversations when i was not and maybe posting here was a bad idea but its done now, it was posted in a bit of a rage after yesterday i will admit, but it was after Russ had put the phone down on me stating he could no longer discuss the matter with me? I told him a few times i did not understand why and that was it.

And the title of what i called it "the man who" was my own thought's at the time when writing the document, I just forgot to scub it out before i posted it twice

Most of all thanks for asking He is in Intesive care recovery for a few days now but will be ok, he has rad a sucesful heart valve repair,
I did not realise they have to stop the heart put him on a heart & lung machine take it out and put it back hook it up and start it again.
Its amazing what they can now do, 20 years 15 years ago it would not have been possible.
Regards Greg