View Single Post
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 11:05   #122
AndysR
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_C View Post
I think that the vast majority of people with any interest in the subject want to know the outcome and very few people want this to just "go away".

I also think that the best way to do that is to wait and see what Greg and/or Russ have to say. Greg chose to make this public but has not posted for a while which is his choice, hopefully things are moving on behind the scenes.

IMO the next comment should be either from Greg or a response from Russ and I'm getting heartily sick of all this pointless bickering.

Cheers,
John
I agree, perhaps the best way to deal with this now would be for a moderator to temporarily lock the thread then pm Greg and Russ to explain that the thread has been locked and why. Once a resolution to the situation has occured or if either side wished to update the thread the relevant party can pm said moderator to request that the thread be opened to allow the outcome to be posted.
This will allow the thread to remain on the forum for all to see as the op wanted but stop any unnecessary comments as it is now getting to the point where every post is neither resolving or contributing to the cause.