View Single Post
Old Aug 18th, 2004, 18:48   #28
volvotuning

I would like to clarify a point about the RICA upgrades and other upgrades we sell. What happens if your car is not performing right?

Contrary to what some people on this forum think, we (Volvo Tuning) provide full customer backup and support. First of all, we strive that all cars leaving the workshop after any performance upgrade are running correctly. This is why every ECU upgrade is accompanied by full diagnostics and mechanical checks. We even inspect the turbo and spark plugs and all the hoses and sensor if we have to, because we want every car to leave running correctly.

So what happens if later down the line the car still doesn't run right? Simple - you should call us and asks for help and give us the opportuninty to fix it. The problem will be either -

1. Mechanical
2. Fuel related
3. Software

Whichever it is, we will always try to fix the problem, or recommend a fix, and we have all the facilities to do this in house. At no time do we ever simply sell an upgrade and leave you to deal with any problems on your own. The car must run right, simple as that.

Adam.