View Single Post
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 15:58   #18
pyaap
Non-T4 T4s RULE!!!!

Default RE: Modifications to my V70 T5...

Hi Dan,

You've hit the nail on the head. Having that extra margin is precisely the reason I've gone for a slight overkill, but importantly its actually cheaper than a lot of the commonly used stuff which is an added bonus (plus if I ever decide 340-350bhp is not enough, they can still supply enogh fuel for even more power!! ;-)).

I got the injectors through Don so give him a call and I'm sure he'll point you in the right direction and sort you out a good deal. As for the fuel pump, I have every reason to believe they're up to the job. As long as its in good condition you won't have a problem. However, as Alastair has pointed out, a Walbro high-flow pump is more than sufficient for your needs so if you have any reason to doubt the stock fuel pump or if its near the end of its life, that may be a good alternative. Its again much cheaper than the OEM part, a direct replacement and S.W. Autos have got them in stock.

If you get the chance, why not come down for the VOC July meet. Its over in this neck of the woods and we can talk more about this, in greater detail, over a drink or two! :-)
pyaap is offline   Reply With Quote