View Single Post
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 17:13   #27
badgerbox1
volvoT5260

to clarify, I dealt with adam & fg automotive, who made 2 visits to see myself at fg automotive. used his own vct and personally datalogged car himself, so he does not have deniability in this. vct was then loaned to fg for them to datalog after the many revisions to maps that were fitted to the car. some the car would not even start, even trying few times to start it.
I dealt with Fg automotive mansfield,notts.they were extremely helpful and could not have done more to help. they did not charge me for all their time and effort and are really the innocent party as all they do is load the maps.
They did deal with RICA NL direct whilst adam was on hols, they did not get answers to their emails/phonecalls and questions. They found the service abd backup from rica with this issue was very poor so not surprising it did not get resolved. all the datalogs showed exactly the same thing.
any revisions did not alter anything. boost,fuelling,lambda,intake temps,ingn angle were all same. I don't know how rica can claim they were revisions.
they state on website they custom map for downpipe,fmic's,bigger injs.
well in my case they clearly can't.
The mte stage 2 map worked perfectly first time and is not even a custom map.
ant.
badgerbox1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badgerbox1 For This Useful Post: