View Single Post
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 13:56   #29
tt82
Forum Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith Stanley View Post
Car doesn't have HT leads it has Coil packs at a cost of £96 each!!!! Did get spark plugs and popped into the garage that told us the problem and they are adament its the VVT Pulley! Spoke to the Volvo garage and they seem to think the VVT Pulley is part of the timing belt???

Nowtotally confused!!! Anyone any ideas?

Car is still for sale if anyone is tempted!!!
Prices I enquired off Rufe for HT leads and coil packs. That car will have both.

Quote:
First of all thank you very much for your enquiry. Here are the current prices and order information for you for these items. The pirce below is for the HT leads as requested, but if you also require the 2x ignition coils to complete the set up then it is an additional cost to do this. To add the 2x coils [1275602 x2] will cost an extra £92.37 inc vat, but please let me know if you wish to have thee added to this order reference number.

All Prices shown Include VAT at 17.5% -
Ignition Cable Set: [1275603]
Retail Price £45.12 / Our Price £36.10
VVT stands for Variable Valve Timing, it alters the time the inlet or exhaust valves (cant remember which 1 it is at the moment) are open to get better performance/emmisions. The valves are pressed down by the camshaft which is turned by by the cam/timing belt. Its an integral part of the timing system.

tt82 is offline   Reply With Quote