View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2011, 17:52   #5
t5frankie
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I don't look at the boost gauge but from memory, it holds 1.0bar solid and peaks (automatic) at 1.2 bar. Not sure what that is in psi.

The quoted figures, for my S70R automatics application are 270bhp and 405Nm torque. Coupled with the fact I had all engine management sensors replaced, actuator correct set, thorough stage 0, PCV done and lost of other bits even though many of these things and others did not need doing, the car was genuinely factory fresh.

I am aware of RICA and BSR with claimed higher outputs (was going to go with BSR for the C70 but when I asked for a few simple answer to simple questions BSR had a very poor customer attitude and couldn't tell me my their map is worth £600 and how/what is done to achieve the claimed outputs) but I have also seen the datalogging values of RICA and MTE on an another members car and lets just say, I would trust anything but MTE for 'quality'.

If anyone is considering an MTE remap and is around my area, I would be happy to offer a passenger ride and explain the differences in the performance.
one bar + 14.5 psi and 1.2 is 17.4 so thats quite a good result, and don't look at any quoted remap figures they are all rubbish each company trying to outdo each other 270bhp seems about right though for 15psi, i'm thinking about a custom map from mte for my 19t
t5frankie is offline   Reply With Quote