Thread: S40 (New) General : - Anti skid service required
View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2011, 21:54   #20
john40

Default first and last

yes £95 an hour plus vat so its £114 an hour, been in touch with volvo uk today and they are not interested because i've had it serviced at an independant even though all the parts are genuine volvo parts, i tryed to explain that when i got the car from MILL VOLVO NEWCASTLE that i was told the mot only had 6 months left and that they said as part of the deal they would not service it now as it was due same time as mot and they would do both together free of charge in 6 months, needless to say when the car went in and they came at me with a bill for over £400 (it failed mot and part was not covered )i infromed them that it was ment to be free as per sales agreement, they held my car for 2 days till i parted with money.
they robbed me blind and this is apart from the £200 cash back for buying a used car on a certain weekend that has never turned up even after lots of phone calls and them saying its sent from volvo uk who in turn said what cash back ? i said after the very expensive they would never see my car again.
so even after being robbed/conned out of well over £600 volvo uk think i should have went back.
i can say with hand on heart this is the first and last volvo i will ever own.
i've not had one fault on this car fixed under the warranty it seems to me nothing is covered.

p.s. just in case anyone from mill or volvo uk read these son's dealer startstone jaguar newcastle , pick up and drop his car off cleaned inside and out(polished not just washed) put a smelly in the car and he pay's £102 an hour and hes never had a problem they even fix things out of warranty FOC or give a discount, they know what aftersales service is.
john40 is offline   Reply With Quote