View Single Post
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 18:52   #16
RUTV70
RUTRUNNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Cannan View Post
Hi Katana Man,

Firstly, I apologise for the problems that you have encountered with the repair of your throttle body by us at BBA.

We have arranged collection of your throttle body under our 2 year warranty scheme, and when we receive the part again we will keep you fully informed of the repair.

To tackle some of the some issues raised in the thread:

At the time of your initial phone call, our customer service rep was unaware that we were about to run out of the parts needed for the repair. This then led to you getting inaccurate information and a long delay in us returning the unit. We do pride ourselves on giving accurate information to customers on turnaround times, but in this case we obviously fell short of our standards.

We do also normally send out advice sheets that detail how to fit the component back into the car. In this case, you didn't receive the advice sheet. Again, this normally happens, but unfortunately this error compounded our previous one. We have now emailed the advice sheet to you. However, as the repair hasn't been successful first time around, we have arranged for the item to come back in under warranty.

Once again, apologies. Thank you for using BBA. I appreciate that you have had a bad experience with us, but we hope to resolve this issue once the part comes back in.

Regards,

John Cannan

UK General Manager, BBA-Reman

Seems you have some bridges to build (or refurb?) John.!!..but respect and credit for posting and putting your toe in the lion's cage.!

Neil

Previous Volvos...264 auto...loved it.
340 manual...not so loved.
760 auto...loved it.
RUTV70 is offline   Reply With Quote