View Single Post
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 00:44   #63
minesa240x3
loyalty

My renewal has landed through the door and after reading it I really don't think you are doing me any favours.Still reading it and as usual it takes some reading.

I'm about to renew this policy for two cars with someone who will give me a better deal.My third car is cheaper to insure with another company than one car with you.Thats less for one car than each individual price on the two cars..I imagine as I want insurance on all three together then I might get a good deal?

Of coarse you don't insure "LIMOUSINES" so not worth troubling you with it.
Tim had a right go at me over asking if you insure limo's.The company who insure this for me say it is no different to a standard saloon?And strange how one limo can be cheaper to insure than one car with you,also standard car.
I'm ok with this.

I can't see anything about a discount for being a voc member?surely as you are a company using the voc as your sales area then a small discount would be the right thing to do.Otherwise go elsewhere.This section is titled"MEMBERS'discounts on parts and services"And if it's included in the quote then please state just what this discount is as it should make the difference as to who I insure with.

So Mr/Mrs whoever? Thanks for letting us all know how much you have changed and how brilliant your going to be.My renewal must have slipped the net and been posted before you changed to the better company.
Regards Brian.

Last edited by minesa240x3; Jul 7th, 2011 at 00:46.
minesa240x3 is offline   Reply With Quote