View Single Post
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 18:09   #99
Traduk

Quote:
Originally Posted by don kalmar union
Good evening Liam,

I have answered your question in a straighforward manner, but I regret that I had overlooked your question about the V50 diesel belonging to a friend of yours.

MTE have not yet finished their work in hand on the current diesel engines, so I regret that I cannot offer anything for your good friend, at least from them.

I have heard some good reports of these box gadgets, there are some on the market that come with a disc that allows the customer to make some adjustments throughout the rev. range from the base map supplied to suit any particular demands made on the vehicle.

Regards, Don.
Thanks Don,

So for my friend you cannot offer an MTE upgrade for his vehicle because they do not do one, as yet. I thought you could do all later ones with the exception of old s40\v40's?. Perhaps the answer lies in "at least not from them".

OK if you can do something then tell me what you can offer and we will see if it suits?. If you can do nothing then sorry to have wasted your time on this subject and tomorrow I will address the other questions more specifically.

Regards, Liam
Traduk is offline   Reply With Quote