View Single Post
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 18:27   #55
lcnar01
V50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clan View Post
A lot of these D2 running hesitation problems are caused by the system not adapting correctly , the first stage is see your dealer for an engine software upgrade , that is only the first step , Ask for their main technician, have a word with him about what is happening , remember if they hear the story first hand they have a much better idea of what you are suffering . They have quite a complicated proceedure to carry out if the hesitation is still there after the software upgrade .. And they should be aware of this and what to do ...
Clan,
When was the software upgrade are you referring too issued? My D2 has just had an engine software upgrade which according to my dealer has only just been released. So far the running issues I have experienced since new (April) have not re-appeared and the car is better than it has ever been.
My dealer altered the previous software on Volvo's instructions to change the way it adapted to my driving, but with little success I'm afraid.
You've got me worried now that the problems will return as the system "adapts" to the latest software!
lcnar01 is offline   Reply With Quote