View Single Post
Old Feb 20th, 2021, 15:20   #3
laing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacV50 View Post
Is it a complete cage you want? I bought a Travall guard and divider for ours which gives plenty space for our large collie and luggage on the other side

Alternatively, before I had that, I used a medium Dog Bag that I bought from roofbox.com. It's plenty big enough for a larger dog but also folds up into a backpack when not in use. The downside is that it takes up a lot of boot space and because it's soft, luggage can fall onto it and squash it.

If you're not going to have luggage in at the same time, the Dog Bag was brilliant as it's really well made and contained all dirt and hairs
Thank you for your suggestions on looking we would need a cage or a bag, We have a springer Spaniel and she loves getting wet and very muddy.

After walks we dry her down but she still likes to have a good shake now and then so the dog bag would contain any dirt/mud that comes off her or a cage with a cover only been looking at cages so your suggestion of a dog bag is something to think about although we do need to carry a ramp for her as she has hip dysplasia and also occasionally some luggage.