View Single Post
Old Feb 15th, 2019, 01:09   #11
DaveNP
Non VOC Member

My thoughts and opinion, for what it's worth.
Nobody actually knows what will happen when (or even if) we leave the EU as at this moment nobody can agree on how (or when) we will actually leave. The potential for travel chaos is certainly there and taking a few precautions may be appropriate, such as checking your licence, insurance and passport. The severity of the problem is also dependent on when you plan to travel, if you've got a holiday or family visit booked in April or May then start planning now and try to cover the possible issues, if you've not got anything booked or it's not until Christmas you might as well wait and see what kind of mess our leaders make of it.

At work we are promised a new computer system for the end of February, except it's already pushed back to March/April and a lot of canteen rumours are flying around about the effect it will have, having been in the game for too many years I'm afraid I'm in the 'wait and see' camp. As someone once said, 'Worrying about something that hasn't happened yet is like paying the interest on a loan you haven't taken out yet'.

David
V70 2.5 10v Torslanda Manual 98 Sreg
DaveNP is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveNP For This Useful Post: