View Single Post
Old Jan 14th, 2019, 20:31   #4
Redskiies

Quote:
Originally Posted by C70 98 View Post
Looks very tidy!

One thing that you really don't think about until you have it, a button to the right of the steering wheel, where the front and rear fog lights are, that controls the power antenna. I didn't have it on my first c70, on my second I have it, and it's really useful, especially up here in the snow and icy conditions.
So that is what that blank switch is for! i thought, that the window folding button goes there...

on the other hand, down in London it is not really a problem, the weather is quite warm all year around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookeh View Post
Battery clips are £4 something from Volvo.

Audio wise, the 11 speaker Dynaudio package is vastly superior to the Dolby's.

Electric seats are pretty difficult to refit but don't have any issues with reliability. You can bodge the refit easily, though if you're OK with that. Plenty guides available on Matthews Volvo Site.

Cruise control is incredibly difficult to retrofit, requiring a lot more than just a relay and a set of pedals. I really wouldn't bother, will cost a significant amount of money and involve the dash coming out, pedal box coming out and a lot of fiddly wiring in the engine bay.
Wow I never thought, that volvo still sells the battery clips, thanks, I'll look for it.
Audio wise, ive got the 11 speakers, the treble in the middle, and all the bells and whistles, but it still says dolby on the middle speaker:'D so i guess it is still dolby... sounds great though in 3ch and dolby mode

its enough to wait for the window to roll up/down, I think I am fine without the electric seats, mine had CC already, it was in the ticked "what I already have" box, including factory extras and what have been done with the car^^
Redskiies is offline   Reply With Quote