Thread: Trip Data
View Single Post
Old Jan 16th, 2019, 18:32   #44
Fortune7
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISW001 View Post
Hi all
My trip Data has returned back to full functionality from yesterday morning so have full details of route with mph mpg etc
I did e mail voc support last week and am convinced they must have changed something as I have not updated or changed anything on my devices or in the car
Just checked and mine (for MY 2018) T8 has also 'reverted' to full map route and associated info! I'm very happy with this as I thought I was going nuts when the app's functionality changed a while ago and enquiries here had me wondering if I'd imagined it. (Most respondents said they'd just got the basic info). Don't get me wrong - this is not a show-stopper of a facility, just a bit of extra useful info. I remember looking at the page after my first service to see where the Volvo. Tech. had taken the car on a test-run and the fact that they had reached 84mph doing it!

To try to be helpful to others (if applicable): 4 days ago I turned-off the 'Driving Journal' part of the app for 24 hours and then reinstated it. It's taken until today (3 days later) to see the updated info for all trips since then. Trips before that don't have the extra info. I do have 'Location' enabled in Google settings and don't know if this enables the VOC extra info. I'll disable it for a few days and see.

Many thanks to those who have queried this with Volvo/VOC as it seems clear to me they've done something on the server-side to bring it back. My VOC app hasn't been updated.
Cheers, Andy
The Following User Says Thank You to Fortune7 For This Useful Post: