View Single Post
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 22:42   #1
ramz

Default Your 440/460/480

well, i can happily say now that my rad and the cooling system are going to be working in perfect sync from now on!

parked it up before we were going to fit a new rad, and the old one was well....it had turned into a waterfall, just flowing out of everywhere!

wasnt the hugeest of hols in the rad, but big enough, it had just corroded away. took us about 2 hours or so to change the rad and stuff.

am sooo happy now, was my biggest worry. I am very happy with the car in general, goes when it needs to or just cruises at senisble speeds. the seats are uburlay compfy.

yes the gearbox is a bit clunky and yes it has an oil leak from somewhere, its almost 14 or 15 years old, what do you expect!

so, what im asking is to give us a little bit of detail about your 400 series car, because it seems that people dont appriecate them as they should, its all about the 480 mainly, what about us 440 owners! or you 460 owners...

i believe that the 440 is an underated car, and should be held in higher regard that it currently is.

so tell us bout your car and what you've done to it, or plan to do to it. stuff like that.

me, other than the new rad, hopefully ill put some new springs on it when i have some money, oh and a new door, is a bit rusty.

(ill shut up now!)