View Single Post
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 18:02   #14
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

drivers side red interior door panel no worries there we have a heap of em in red if you needing

sounds like you have the doors under control so its just manly the other rear quarter panel your needing but thats going to be really hard to locate hmm let me ask around in a few place i know i may be able to help but its a long shot i know brookhouse do a repair section and of course the rear arches etc so you may have to go down that route unless you hang on a year or so for one to turn up ...

hope thats of some use

see this is one very important issue that the club had back in the 80s they turned down all rights to old car parts and let a third party jump in and take over so its VERY hard to get parts ie good panels and that being a important one here is a story and you will laugh they turned down the press moulds for both sides of the p1800 and how much is a wing now a days you need to sell ya house to buy a front end complete needed ( both front wings and a front panel ) just never made sense so like teh rear quraters if they had invested in the re production using the moulds from orignals was done with then half of us would never be in this muddle and a good reason why there is a rivel club as they were discusted in that course of action so blame the powers that be for there bad bussiness and love of our !!! cars

but we all motor on and do what we love with our treasures and spend lots of hard earned money on them and get to wear a big smile when driving them

I grew up on classic volvos hence my passion for them born and breed into the lifestyle !

Last edited by 123GT-AMAZON; Oct 8th, 2012 at 18:09.
123GT-AMAZON is offline   Reply With Quote