Thread: DLA and PIP
View Single Post
Old Nov 27th, 2016, 08:35   #15
Mike 700
Premier Member

Angry

First of all I think that the Government has been exceptionally brave to tackle the shambles of the welfare bill & recipients, because waste and fraud were, and still are to a point, a disgrace, and therefore genuine claimants were/are being penalised.

Secondly however, the way that they have tackled this waste and fraud, has also been a disgrace, and a disaster for some!

Genuinely needy claimants are having their allowances substantially reduced or stopped , whilst waste & fraud is still rife.

We must stop this waste, but not this way, not by appointing a bunch of useless amateurs to assess disabled people and their needs, and getting so much wrong.

People in my grouping I.e. With 'progressive' diseases such as Parkinson's and MS & also MND, are having their allowances removed, only to go to court & to have the decisions reversed by the Judges, but at what cost, if the Government lose and have to pay the claimant's costs?

Progressive means it will get worse , not better, therefore funding may also need to be progressive ', not only for those groups mentioned, but for others also, but the thick amateurs assessing people don't understand even this one word from the English language so how much longer can they be allowed to continue?

I repeat, we really must stop the waste, for everyone's benefit, but not like this!
Feb23 Qashqai e Power, June 21 Volvo XC90 Recharge R design.June18 TiguanSELNew 2017XC60RDesign NavLux,New 2015 Qashqai n-tec+,New 2014V60SE,New2011XC60 RDesign,New XC90SeLux,NewMay2005XC70 D5 SeLux plus.
Mike 700 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike 700 For This Useful Post: