View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2020, 22:23   #241
AlexV70Drive1

Done alright there for the tyres at £50 a corner. Mine came with 4 matched Pirelli’s can’t remember the rest but I had to swap the fronts to the back as they were getting low and had the wheel alignment done at quik rob him for £80 but it was open and it stopped it pulling off to the left and a little adjustment on the rears. They told me 2 new tyres the same as what’s on there now comes to £350 odd for 2 and I was shocked as I’ve never bought new tyres and only pay like £15 each on part worn and the tyre place I usually go too let’s me pick the cream of the crop so I can get 4 matched if I’m lucky or 2 pairs of decent ones usually Avon or hankook. Wheels are 245/45/18 if memory serves but quik fit can do one if they think I’m spending over £700 for 4 new tyres that’s half what I paid for the whole car! I would be tempted at £50 each for brand new ones though... if they’ve got my size for that price! Also done up the battery terminals to hopefully stop the low battery message and get the start stop working again but start stop is annoying imo so it’s no trouble if that feature never returns. Bought a cheap multimeter from screw fix for a tenner to check both battery volts (12.8v on both)
AlexV70Drive1 is offline   Reply With Quote