View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2018, 16:33   #5
Antz
No I'm not the redhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-S View Post
I realise you said no panels, but.... is a door a panel?! I am interested in the drivers door (excluding door pocket and mirror) please: assume as mines an E-reg GL estate the same-looking shade of red it should fit and be better than my bashed-in and rusty one.
My fairly local courier does a fetch-and-deliver service: any chance you have similar who can give a price delivered to Redhill, Surrey please? An overall price including your hard work would be appreciated.

Paul
Hi Paul, A door is indeed a panel. I think it will be the same sort of red but I cant guarantee the shade would match.

You're welcome to speak to a courier to see if anyone will collect it and deliver it to you without me packing it. I did this once with a tailgate a lad wanted, he sorted a courier through shiply.com and the guy came out, threw some carpet over it, put it in his van and took it away. I didn't have to do anything to it.

A door itself minus the interior doorcard and stuff but including glass and regulator....£15 But you'll have to sort a courier for it who doesn't require it packing.

Swap a T5 motor into your RWD Volvo:The Guide
Antz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Antz For This Useful Post: