View Single Post
Old Sep 6th, 2016, 20:18   #18
Bantambuddy
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirino View Post
i have lost or been stolen from the accident repair workshop as they where the last ones to remove the wheels.
i have tried volo main dealer but i got the same response as most..money will solve it. however, i have found the mcgard site. but to purchase them they need the registration number.
my problem is...how . where do it find it.
can anyone please help me
Check to see if they are actually Mcgard ones they maybe Volvo ones. I have been to Dealership today and asked about them as thought they were Mcgard but turns out they are Volvo OEM ones. They did have master sets for both Volvo and Mcgard and we checked through all until found correct one that fitted. They are now finding out about ordering a spare for me as existing one is wearing a little and don't want to get caught out.
If they are the Mcgard ones you can email them a picture of the pattern of the key along with proof of ownership (V5) and a copy of your driving licence to prove who you are. They can the identify the key and send one to you. Iirc they cost £18 + carriage
XC60 SE Lux Nav Manual D5 AWD Black Sapphire; Polestar; Family Pack; Driver Support Pack; Winter Pack with Active Bending Headlights; Front and Rear Parking Sensors; Privacy Glass; Diamondbrite;20" Wheels
Bantambuddy is offline   Reply With Quote